Jan 15th, 2019
Fourth quarter estimated tax payments due for tax year 2018.

Jan 31st, 2019
Forms 1099-misc must be sent to independent contractors, w-2s must be sent to employees, and information returns 1096, 1099 and w-2 must be sent to the IRS.
Feb 15th, 2019
Last day to provide Math LLC with your paperwork in order to meet March 15th deadlines.

March 15th, 2019
Partnerships and S-Corporation tax returns and extensions due, last day to elect s-corp status for the full year.

March 20th, 2019
All tax information due to Math LLC in order to meet the April 15th filing deadline. 

April 15th, 2019
Individual, Trusts, and C-Corporation tax returns and extensions are due.  FBAR returns due.

May 15th, 2019
Non Profit form 990, 990EZ, and 990N or extensions due.

June 15th, 2019
Second quarter estimated tax payments due. Individuals tax returns and extensions due for taxpayers living abroad.

September 16th, 2019
Last day to file corporate and partnership tax returns. Third quarter estimated tax payments due.

October 15th, 2019
Last day to file individual tax returns and FBAR returns.

November 15th, 2019
Extended non-profit tax returns due.

Estimated tax due dates for 2019: April 15th, June 15th, Sept 15th, and Jan 15th, (2020)

Detailed instructions on how to file form 1099 for your independent contractors:
1. If you anticipate paying a contractor $600 or more during the year, give them form W-9 form when you start working with them.

2. At the end of the year, you can file the 1099 yourself with the IRS and OR.

Independent Contractor vs. Employee - A link to how to decipher between the two and the implications of each

What happens if I file an extension?
Filing an extension to file does not give you extra time to pay your tax due. Those taxpayers who file an extension will be charged the current short term rate plus an interest rate of about 3% on their balance due per year. Unless you have a huge tax liability, the consequences are usually pretty minor but it is still a good idea to send some sort of payment in with your extension if you anticipate having a tax due.

Where is my refund? - IRS website with info on your tax refund

How to sign your tax return on your computer. - Youtube video

 What if you get a letter from the IRS or other tax bureau?
Don't panic! Most of these issues can be resolved quickly and painlessly. The first step is to provide your preparer with a copy of the letter you received. We can best help you after reading their letter. No tax bureau ever will contact you via email. In all cases these emails are SPAM!

Download an example of an accountable-plan

Download an expense report

Download a spreadsheet to track your income and expenses